Teaching in St. Petersburg
Language Studio is a fast growing, jointly Russian and British managed full-spectrum language services company, based in the centre of St. Petersburg, Russia. As such we have several vacancies both for professional teachers wishing to teach in St. Petersburg and for administrative and managerial staff to support them.
Language Studio currently has the following vacancies:
Language Studio is seeking professional, creative and dynamic native speaker teachers of English. Experience in language teaching (group and one-to-one), a client-oriented approach and commitment are essential.
Successful candidate should have:
- University degree (at least a Bachaelor's Hons or equivalent)
- Appropriate teaching qualification (PGCE, TEFL, CELTA, Cambridge Diploma etc.)
- Broad range of communicative teaching techniques
- Ability to tailor the programme according to clients needs
If you want to work with Language Studio, please submit your CV with the subject line «Work with Language Studio» to email@example.com or fax +7(812) 347-59-02
Receptionist / Front office manager
Language Studio is looking for a Receptionist / Front office manager. You will be part of an international team and have contact with people from all over the world. This is a demanding position that requires the following of the successful candidate:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to organise your own work
- Have initiative
- Fast learner
- Good telephone manner
- Customer service and sales orientated
- Computer literate
- Good English – minimum level equivalent to an FCE pass.
Experience is an advantage but not a requirement as full training will be provided.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter, in English, to office@LanStudio.ru